Adjustment to the schedule for A Paladin info and more.
Journey Through Steam will now be posted on Tuesdays and Fridays only, instead of the sorta-three day schedule its had for a while now. (Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays). While I would prefer to do it on Monday, I take Monday off from A Paladin Without A Crusade entirely. That’s means zero work outside of replying to comments made or other extremely minor things. There are several reasons for this but the main reason is that I need to take at least one day off to avoid burnout/devoting myself to this project 24/7. I really do love working on A Paladin these days, but almost too much. And I’ve burned out on it in the past. As such, I want to head off any burn out potential by taking a day off. It lets me focus on my job search, cool off from reviewing and work other major projects during that day instead. Sunday is also a sort of day-off but I’ve been posting regular “fun” content on Sunday to keep things interesting so I enforce the day off on Monday instead. Besides, I’m sure you guys could use a day away from me anyway ;P.
This is going to be the weekly schedule for May and I’m hoping to stick to it.
- Sunday: Fun content like Screenshot posts or YouTube videos from the System Shock 2 stream.
- Monday: No content will be published.
- Tuesday: A Paladin’s Journey Through Steam post.
- Wednesday: Updated Steam Review Feature.
- Thursday: Currently nothing is scheduled. I’m contemplating doing a technology-related posting on this day but I haven’t figured out a good format.
- Friday: A Paladin’s Journey Through Steam & System Shock 2 afternoon Livestream with Managarmr.
- Saturday: A Paladin’s Blog or Steam Review.
The idea of setting Journey Posts to Tuesdays is to keep them spread out while also warming me up for the week and the reviews to be written. Reviews have been unofficially posted on either Friday or Saturday but I’m now sticking to Saturday for the releases as I usually have way more time to devote to them on that day than Friday. This schedule is being created in mind of other priorities that I have to deal with. And if I do get a job within the month, it may drastically change, I don’t know. But I’ve been really liking this schedule so far.
Anyway, just a quick update post to let you all know what’s going on. Thanks for the support.